Re: [Evolution-hackers] Is evolution thread-safe?

Evolution isn't MT-safe, and apart from the mailer (and new addressbook
code), nothing uses threads.

However, most of camel (and bits of the mailer) is MT-safe, or can be
used in an MT environment. e.g. some objects can't be shared between
threads directly, although they can be used from any thread, but other
objects and camel events are completely mt-safe.