[Evolution-hackers] Re: gnome-panel calendar integration was Re: [Evolution-hackers] summary, gdeskcal ideas

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 13:50, William Jon McCann wrote:
> * appointment_tool could look something like this
> <http://acs.pha.jhu.edu/~mccannwj/evo/Screenshot-appointment-tool.png>
> and simply list the appointments for the day that it pulled from Evolution
[...]
> Any comments before I begin?

My one wishlist item would be that it would list more than just the
current day (a simple list with days would be sufficient). Usually the
things that are important enough for me to calendar are things that I
need to prep for during the week, so I find that I rarely look at what's
going on today, as I've been staring at the list for the previous five,
and by then have my current day memorized.

A concrete if simple example would be an anniversary. Planning the
dinner and presents and whatnot had better start before the day of...

Just a thought.

Ray