[Evolution-hackers] Re: gnome-panel calendar integration was Re: [Evolution-hackers] summary, gdeskcal ideas

Hi,

Am Mon, 2003-08-04 um 22.50 schrieb William Jon McCann:

> Here's the way I see it working for now:
>
> * user double clicks on a date
>
> * clock applet checks to see if appointment_tool is set in gconf and is
> available
>
> * appointment_tool is spawned with the date as an argument

This looks like a very lightweight solution. A good idea.

> Any comments before I begin?

I am currently investigating how to access the Evolution wombat from
Python via Bonobo. When gDeskCal finally has support for the wombat,
it will be much better integrated with Evolution.

Can anyone give me tips on accessing the wombat with Bonobo, please?
The moniker "wombat:" doesn't seem to work out of the box.

Thanks, Martin Grimme