[Evolution-hackers] Two issues with libsoup head

Hi there,
   We are now trapped with two problems in libsoup.
1. The first problem similiar with bug #38876 on bugzilla.ximian.com. The difference is that we have ported hydrogen to gnome-2 base and used libsoup head instead of soup. On Linux, hydrogen will eat up 90% CPU time after serveral hours with https account connections. Since it does not happen if there are no https accounts, so we think it is still a libsoup issue, esp. for its ssl implementation. 2. Another problem is that we still meet many defuct processes on a Solaris8+Gnome2 platform with current libsoup head. It seems that soup_ssl.c: soup_ssl_hup_waitpid() is not called at all (we set the breakpoint in this function, but it does not stop here). It seems not receiving G_IO_HUP, G_IO_ERR nor G_IO_NVAL at all. This does not happen on Linux, so I doubt that this is an issue with G_IO_ signals implementation differences on Solaris/Linux, But I am not very clear about this. There are many experts there, can you give some idea, :)? Thanks in advance, :P

Cheers
-Sean.