Re: [Evolution-hackers] language filter
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Ivan Popivanov <popivan gmx net>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] language filter
- Date: 07 Apr 2003 11:44:56 -0400
> Most of the spam email I receive (around 95%) is in korean language. No
> way I can block the sites - they keep sending from new ones. Therefore,
> I thought it will be very useful to be able to specify a filter banning
> emails in certain language. Is this possible in Evolution? If not, it
> doesn't seem hard to implement and I may give it a try.
You should be able to set up a filter looking for Korean charset names
in the Content-Type header. That should work unless they send spam
without valid Content-Type headers (which I'm sure they do).
You might want to try SpamAssassin. It has some specific "korean spam"
] [Thread Prev