Re: [Evolution-hackers] vfolder issues

> Anyway, one problem is how to define what folders a vfolder searches.
> Should I put it in the folder url?  This will make some big ugly
> url's though.

I vote for putting it in the URL. If you default to "all mail folders
except Drafts, Outbox, Trash, and vfolders", then many vfolder queries
wouldn't need to specify folders, and I imagine that most queries that
couldn't use that default would only want to specify one folder, or
one folder tree, so if it's easy to specify that, it should make the
URLs reasonable.

-- Dan