[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Evolution "Prokaryote" 0.0 has been released

Recieving HTML mail by default _IS_ Evil :)

I don't always access my mail using POP3 (i.e. I telnet to my Uni server
and use pine). It is VERY annoying for me to see HTML mail, and if its
from a mailing list I usually just delete (because its 99.9% of the time
a stupid question like "how do I compile/install GNOME?" or "its broken").

HTML mail should /not/ be the default. A couple of times I accidently
sent people HTML mail when I was just writing a simple text message in
Outlook, I had no idea what the 'default' behavior was.

Asking upon 'first use' is a good idea. Either that or plain text by
default.