[Evolution-hackers] Component storage & VFS ...

Hi,

	I have been working on simplifying Bonobo's compound document
support unifying it on the Gnome VFS. To this end I have added an optional
dependancy on gnome-vfs. Hence if you have never installed gnome-vfs
ignore the rest.

	If you have an 'old' > 2 days version of gnome-vfs around, due to
an orgy of enumeration name changes that happened recently you will need
to update gnome-vfs [ or remove it ] before being able to build bonobo.

	Regards,

		Michael.