RE: [Evolution-hackers] compiling evolution

Run the autogen.sh script.  That will create a configure file and run it for
you.  After that run make and make install.

Good luck.  I still can't get it to work for me.  I have problems with the
ACLOCAL stuff.  So to everyone out there, any suggestions on that?  I
installed Helix gnome and have all -devel stuff installed.  The aclocal
stuff is in /usr/share and I even tried giving autogen.sh the parameter
--prefix=/usr.

--Tony

Anthony DeStefano
destefan juniata edu