[evince] Displaying contents in the left panel soon after the search is cancelled.

Hi,
After we make a search in the document, the results of search will get displayed in the left panel. And when we click on the cancel search after the results are displayed, the left panel will clear out. Only when we press the f5 button and escape, the contents show up again.
Instead of pressing F5 and escape, It would be good if the contents are displayed as soon as we press the cancel-button near the search text bar.
As I am a user of evince in both ubuntu and windows platform, I would request you kindly to consider this change.
Thank you for this wonderful application.
Best Regards,
Nisar