Re: [evince] [FEATURE REQUEST] Option to add annotations on highlighting a portion of text

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 07:54:45AM -0600, Jason Crain wrote:
On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 07:16:00PM +0530, Rohit Sarkar via evince-list wrote:
I would like to have an option to to add an annotation after selecting a portion
of the text and then right clicking on the selection.
I think going to annotation mode everytime I need to highlight something
isn't necessary.

This is already possible. Select some text, right click, select
"Highlight Selected Text".

Oh my bad.
I am using evince 3.28.4, I probably need to update to get this.

Thanks,
Rohit