[evince] Dictionary Lookup

Hello,

thanks for this great PDF reader. I have a question regarding a feature.
I quite frequently read books in different languages. If I don't know a
word, it is cumbersome to open the web browser or dictionary type the
word in and look up the meaning of the word. This really interrupts the
reading. It would be really nice if there were a possibility to just
mark the text in Evince and then automatically a window would pop up
with the meaning of the word. The popping up of the window could be
optional, as not everyone wants a window to open if she/he marks text.
The word lookup could be implemented with the help of GNOME Dictionary.
I attached a photo how this could look like. The picture is taken from
the Amazon Kindle.

Now my question is, was such a feature ever considered? Would it be
worth to invest some time and create a proof of concept by myself or
would such a feature not be accepted?