Re: [evince] Sugestion to Evince - page point link

Hi César,

On 3/13/19 5:50 PM, César da Costa via evince-list wrote:
My sugest is: Create a tool like a "page point link", where we can link pages into the own pdf document or external webpages introducing the address.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. However, I have created Merge Request 121 at

    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evince/merge_requests/121

When you hover your mouse over a link it displays a preview in a tooltip. Is that what you imagine?

Right now it only works for links to pages within a document. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable about the project than me can voice an opinion on extending this to webpages and other external links.

Best,
Henry