Re: [evince] First contribution

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 10:50:56AM +0300, Liel Fridman via evince-list wrote:
So, I've opened a merge request (175) about a week ago. From time to time,
I see that often the branch needs to be rebased. Is it normal? Also, do
contributors need to inform someone in order to get their requests reviewed?

I wouldn't keep rebasing it unless a maintainer asks you to. And no, you
don't need to inform anyone. The maintainers have been a little slow to
respond to merge requests recently, but it's most likely just due to
lack of free time.