[evince] Evince does not print

My operating system is 64-bit xenial and I'm using Evince 3.18.2. The problem is that when I want to print on an HP Laserjet 1020 printer, it apparently sends the page to the printer, but nothing happens.

This printer works with all the software I have installed. In fact, to print a pdf file I have to open it in firefox. The Evince configuration file is the following:

[Print Settings]
cups-NupOrient=port
print-at-time=
cups-job-sheets=none,none
print-at=now
cover-before=none
cups-halftone=default
cups-number-up=1
cups-Resolution=1200x600dpi
cover-after=none
cups-InputSlot=Auto
evince-print-setting-page-size=false
resolution-x=1200
resolution-y=600
evince-print-setting-page-scale=1
media-type=stationery
default-source=Auto
resolution=1200
cups-NupPages=1up
cups-Quality=normal
cups-MediaType=Standard
cups-job-priority=50
evince-print-setting-page-autorotate=true
printer=HP_LaserJet_1020
cups-Density=Density3

output-file-format=pdf

[Page Setup]
PPDName=Custom
DisplayName=Tamaño personalizado 1
Width=215.89999389648438
Height=380.99999999999994
MarginTop=6.3499999999999996
MarginBottom=6.3499999999999996
MarginLeft=6.3499999999999996
MarginRight=6.3499999999999996
Orientation=portrait
Name=Tamaño personalizado 1

If a print job is sent, the list of completed jobs shows that it has been printed, but the printer does not print anything. I send you an image of the list of completed works, where the first from top to bottom, was sent by Evince:

Sincerely: