Re: [evince] Printing in evince

On Thu, 2018-05-31 at 09:45 +0000, Conrad Creitz via evince-list wrote:
I needed to print half of a 11x17 pdf on 8.5x11paper but had to do a
work-around by using screenshot.It would be nice to be able to select
a portion and then print that portion or the portion viewed. I could
do that with adobe reader in windows.

In the print dialog, Acroread allows to print the "Current View". Is
that what you mean?

I think that is less invasive, easier to discover and understand, than
selection a portion of document and print it.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/