Re: [evince] Evince Download URL not working (Windows)

Hey,

unfortunately we don't provide official windows binaries anymore as there is no-one that can maintain that.  You can install evince in windows using msys2 or there are some un-official binaries for recent versions of evince produced by Juanjo Marin
You can download from here:

Windows 32 bits version: