Re: [evince] How to get verbose logs from Evince? Evince locks up GNOME session

Kerrick,

If you are fine by sending the pdf to one developer, you can send it to me. Can you describe how you trigger the bug? maybe just the description of what you do to end in that state is enough for us to know whether it's a known bug or not.