[evince] Question about page navigation / keybinding in Evince

Dear Evince developers,

I have a quick question about Evince that I'm hoping I can find an answer to. I find that the previous/next page navigation using the P and N keys is very awkward. I would like to be able to navigate the pages using something something more intuitive like Ctrl + left arrow, Ctrl + right arrow.

I love using Evince and I prefer it over other PDF reader options available, but the inability to create my own keybindings for page navigation is the one thing that makes it very problematic for me to use.

Best,
Chris

--

Dr. Christopher Carignan  |  Research Lecturer - Speech and Language
Phonetics & Phonology Editor, Ampersand (Elsevier)