Re: [evince] Evince Sandbox

Hey Valoq,

thank you for working on this. Actually I was waiting on the sandboxing project from flatpak to be more complete before trying to do a sandbox for evince. As far s I know, flatpak is using bubblewrap among its technologies for sandboxing. Also, there are Gtk portals that let you do very fine grained restricted access to the filesystem inside a flatpak environment. It would be great if we could have only one interface for sandboxing... Like you want evince to be sandboxed even if it's installed in a normal way, not the flatpak way. Anyway, these are just some thoughts

Cheers

José