[evince] Document reading/printing issue

Evince opens these password protected documents (share contract buy/sell notes) and shows all of the detail on screen but it doesn't print out the 'background template' only what has been inserted into the document.  Acrobat reader prints them ok but not Evince.

E"Trade Australia (now ANZ Investing Australia) produces these documents but won't provide me with a dummy document for you, so I have deleted my personal details (which you can see on screen and which print out ok) and have sent the following attachment which gives you the View sample (what you see on screen) and the Print sample (what gets printed out).

Hope you can modify Evince to print out what it sees.

Regards

J Hopkins
Evince User