Re: [evince] Request for BROCHURE as a printing option

Hi Tom,

I’m afraid that booklet or leafleft printing isn’t implemented in evince.

I’m not an evince developer myself, but I could think of other features
beloging to the PDF specification itself that should be implemented first.

But you may use other tools to generate booklets. I use ConTeXt for that:

context --extra=arrange --printformat=2UP --paperformat=A5*A4,landscape
myfile

You may actually convert many files into a booklet.

I hope this helps and let me know if it doesn’t.

Cheers,

Pablo