[evince] About Future New Features in Evince

Hi. I'm new user for Linux. I spent about 4 months on Linux Fedora 24 X64.

I have questions about evince:

1) do you plan to add more features for evince to make it an editor for pdf not just viewer?

   If yes, so:

2) can you add "reduction" option for secure deletion (secure eraser)?
3) can you add "crope" option allowing user to crope boarders of pages?
4) there are PDF produced by scanner in such a way that each two faced printed pages in original paper book being scanned together per single scanning. In such cases, these 2 faced pages will appear together in single PDF page. Can you add new feature of "page(s) cut" allowing users to cut page(s) of PDF vertically or herizontally - as user select - so that resulted PDF will be SINGLE PDF but each page of faced pages appear as single PDF page. This option like this program for windows:

Please if you accept to add this option, add for it a sub-option "arreng right to left" to arrenge resulted new pages from right to left to allow using the cut page for Arabic & Hebrow document. Currently this option is only available in this windows program: