Re: [evince] Translation of Evince

Hi Alesandra, Eva, Saray y Paula (and Jose),

Le 07/11/16 à 18h22, jose aliste gmail com a écrit :

I am sorry to tell you Evince is already translated into many
languages, including all the languages you mentioned. In case you want
to check these translations, you can look into the source code which
is accessible at http://git.gnome.org/evince

Your initiative is quite nice!

Since Evince doesn't need to be translated, you may be interested by
translations of LaTeX packages' and classes' documentations. Such an
initiative already exists for German:

  ┌────
  │ http://ctan.org/topic/german-doc
  └────

especially the translations under the leadership of Christine Römer:

  ┌────
  │ http://ctan.org/author/roemer
  └────

You could see e.g. with this translation:

  ┌────
  │ http://ctan.org/pkg/csquotes-de
  └────

that translators (Christine's students I guess) are credited of their
work.

If you're interested, it might be worth contacting:

- Christine for more details,
- the local TeX user group corresponding to your language:

  ┌────
  │ https://www.ctan.org/lugs
  └────

Too bad there's no French people in your Master!

Cheers.
--
Denis