[evince] ACLOCAL_PATH error

I tried to compile evince but i had some problems (below). Where can i get the m4 macros? I manually added the ACLOCAL_PATH over the env variable with a found yelp.m4 on the internet. This way led to the same problem like: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evince-list/2015-December/msg00011.html

Installing gtk dev package didn't solved the problem (maybe i chose the wrong package cause there are a lot of). Which one is the right installing package?

This is my first error *without environment-variable*:

root@Anna:~/Schreibtisch/evince/evince# ./autogen.sh
/usr/bin/gnome-autogen.sh
***Warning*** USE_GNOME2_MACROS is deprecated, you may remove it from autogen.sh
***Warning*** PKG_NAME is deprecated, you may remove it from autogen.sh
checking for automake >= 1.10...
  testing automake... found 1.15
checking for autoreconf >= 2.53...
  testing autoreconf... found 2.69
checking for glib-gettext >= 2.2.0...
  testing glib-gettextize... found 2.50.0
checking for intltool >= 0.25...
  testing intltoolize... found 0.51.0
checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...
  testing pkg-config... found 0.29
checking for gtk-doc >= 1.13...
  testing gtkdocize... found 1.25
Checking for required M4 macros...
  yelp.m4 not found
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build Evince
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_PATH?