Re: [evince] Printer in Windows 10?

I am sorry to say, but Evince for windows is basically unsupported. I think printing never got implemented... And no-one has worked on it for years. I do know that you can install evince for windows using msys2, and this should be a newer version that maybe can print, but the basic thing is that the few evince developers around don't use windows... So, unless someone who uses windows steps up to fix things there, there is not so much we can do about it.

Greetings

José