[evince] Suggestion for printing

Dear evince people,

I have a problem for the printing dialogue of Evince. I am using version 3.4.0 in german language. in the third tab of the print dialogue named "Seitenverarbeitung" which is something like "page processing" in english. There are two checkboxes the first of which is "Automatisch drehen und zentrieren" which means translated: rotate and center automatically. Would it be possible to make rotate and center available independently? I would like to rotate but not to center.

Thanks for the very fine and usable application!
Matthias Arndt