[evince] Unable to open PDF file with Evince on Fedora 21

Hi folks,

I have a problem opening a PDF file on Fedora 21 (from inside the firefox web browser). The document I want to open is http://www.minigolfsport.de/download/startmeldung.pdf but I get an error message which says

//
Please wait...

If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document.

You can upgrade to the latest version of   [ ... ]
//

From my understanding the Evince doc viewer is used to display the PDF file. I then downloaded the PDF and did call "evince startmeldung.pdf" on the command line and got the same error message.

On a windows system I'm able to open the document with the Adobe Reader. The document contains a form, not sure if this could cause the problem. Then I installed the Evince on Windows and got the same error message.

Can someone explain why I'm not able to view that PDF with Evince?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Meikel