[evince] issue with link destinations

Hi there,

I have two versions of the same document with a link inside from the TOC
to the chapter title (documents attached).

The link destinations are the following:

    << /D [25 0 R /XYZ 70.867 689.409 null]>>

    << /D [27 0 R /FitH 70.867]>>

But when clicking on the link, the document with the /XYZ destination
does it fine, but the destination with /FitH not.

Although top has the same value in both cases (70.867), the /FitH goes
to the top of the second page. Or even the third page is displayed when
continous mode is enabled.

poppler-glib-demo displays the link top value right.

I have evince-3.10.3 and poppler-glib-0.24.3. I have two questions:

Has the bug been fixed in newer versions or in their master branches?

In case it hasn’t been fixed, is it a bug in evince or in poppler?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk