Re: [evince] Latest version does not print under windows 7

Hey, official windows version of evince is discouraged. I would try to run Evince from the Msys2 distribution. This is a distribution of windows-compiled programs derived from the Linux Arch distribution. There you can get evince 3.12 or 3.14

Greetings

Jose