[evince] Adding Context to Evince Bookmarks

Hello everybody.

Lately, I have been using Evince to view PDF's and been using bookmarks for frequent referral to places in the document where I keep needing to review code examples. It is the manual for Great Cow Basic and there are no links in the Table of Contents so I can jump right to the correct page. After making a few booksmarks, it is hard to remember what each is for.

I think it would be a great feature to be able to add some context to the bookmark just like one can do with their favourite webbrowser.

Sincerely,
playinmyblues