Re: [evince] Use '=' to zoom in in addition to '+'

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:28 AM, Karl Sinn <news budostore de> wrote:
The + is directly accessible re. Your solution would make it a Shift + 0 for me.
Not really a good solution for everybody and in this case rather stay on something that makes sense like +/-.

​I think the OP is suggesting to have ctrl-= in addition to ctrl-+. The reason is that on US keyboards the '+' is a shifted '='. ​

--
**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob mellowood ca