Re: [evince] Some copy not printing

please file a bug in Evince and submit both pdf files, the original one and the blank pdf one.

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Bob van der Poel <bob mellowood ca> wrote:
I'm using Evince 3.14.1 on Ubuntu and having a problem with one document.

It's a calendar generated with latex and ps2pdf. I can view the document just fine with evince. But, printing a page results in a blank sheet.

If I print the page to a pdf file and then load that new PDF into evince the results are the same: a blank copy.

If I open the page with gimp, and then print it works fine.

What can I do to examine the pdf to see what is wrong? If anyone is interested, I could mail the offending page to you.

--
**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob mellowood ca