[evince] Install on Windows 7 doesnt show up for all users

Evince,

Thanks for the great software.

I’m trying to move our company off proprietary software and onto Open Source & Linux …but in the meantime we are a mixed environment.

We have a Domain with an SBS2008 sp1 Server.

I installed Evince as an admin on a fresh Windows 7 install and it works fine under my login.

But when other users log in, they cannot use evince until I install it under their login.

When I search for evince, it doesn’t show up as a program… (using the “open with” dialog)

It seems as if it only installed under the one login. I searched the entire hard drive and found files under a folder here: AdminUser/.gnome2/evince which only includes a file titled “ev-metadata.xml”

Is there a way in windows to install it so it is usable by all users? (maybe in the regular “program files” or “program files (x86)” folders?)

My current workaround is to install it as each user, but of course this adds time and complexity to setting up a new system.

Do you have any tips?

Thanks,

Jeff StatuaryWorld com