[evince] Evince and Foxit

Hi,

I have Evince on my Acer - Linux Mint notebook, Foxit on my Asus - Android tablet and on my Motorola - Android mobile. It's great that I can write and read my annotations using any of these devices with both software. However, Evince can't read bookmarks nor comments or replies of annotations made by Foxit. If I make an annotation with Evince and I send to my tablet I'll read it perfectly in Foxit. If I make an annotation or highlight with Foxit and I send it to my notebook, I'll read them perfectly in Evince. But If I use Foxit to comment or reply some annotation made previously with Evince, send it back to my notebook and try to read it in Evince, I'll not read it's content, although Evince shows me an icon of it in the list of annotations.
I'm writing for you just to say that it's great that I can sync my pdf annotations, write and read them interchangeably both in Evince and Foxit. But of course it would be better if Evince could read bookmarks, comments and replies made by Foxit.

Best

Andre Luis Mattedi Dias