[evince] I wish to contribute.

Hi, my name is David Delisle.I am currently a student at ASU and I am trying to join an open source community.

I enjoy using Evince to read PDFs and like that I can close the PDF and reopen to the page I was last viewing. I have been playing with Evince trying to find some way I can contribute to this software and noticed that when the view is in Dual mode that the first page of the PDF is not in Dual view, but the rest of the PDF is in Dual view. Is this intentional or should it be fixed?

I hope to hear back soon.

Sincerely, David Delisle