[evince] mhtml-viewer.

Hello, Evince should also inclucde an html/mhtml viewer, people save many more web pages than pdf's,
the mhtml viewer only needs to be able to view the files within evince, with options to enable or disable links in
web pages, if links are enabled then the default web browser is opened, else the page is simply viewable, I normaly save
all documents including mhtml documents to my Documents folder, it would be nice to view all documents using only
one application.