[evince] To Add Underline Functionality in Evince

Hi, Friends .I'm new to open source ,I want to learn in contributing to open source .So I have decided to start it from simple one to add underline functionality in evince .
Is there anybody working on it ?If anyone is working on it then help me to contribute in it otherwise help me to work on it , because I'm new and don't want how I cant start it .Thanks alot.