[evince] improvement: two slides using F5 (and not F11)

Dear Evince project members,

I would like to suggest a little improvement of Evince. Actually, it's impossible to display more than one slide (lets say two, eventually three )in real full screen mode - I mean the mode presentation using F5 (and not F11). The advantage of using de F5 mode rather than the F11 is a greater size of the display, (since the upper toolbar is absent in the F5 mode) and the changing of slides is slide by slide. This whish has been reported several times on the web, and people who absolutely want this option actually use Adobe Acrobat Reader, non free of course.
Would one of you like to add this fonctionnality ? I would be glad to do this myself, but I actually don't know how to do.
Sorry for the poor level of my English, I am from France.

Thanks a lot :-),

Thomas