Re: [evince] Regarding GSoc 2014

On Tue, 2014-02-11 at 01:08 +0530, Anuj Khare wrote:
Hi

I was wondering if someone from the evince team would be available for
mentoring project(s) for the upcoming GSoc ?

I am very interested in working on evince, and it would be great to have a
GSoC opportunity.

Hi,

It is possible, but it is not set in stone. Timing and workload might
finally impact whether it works out or not.

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/