Re: [evince] Ink Annotations Toy Implementation

On Thu, 2014-12-11 at 09:12 +0100, Daniel Sim wrote:

I don't think you need extensions to PDF, but of course I don't know your
goals. I would imagine that
using the /AP section of an ink annotation you can do whatever you want, but

From a quick reading of the PDF spec 1.7 it seems the /AP section just
contains the same entries as in a regular Ink Annot. Not quite what I
wanted -- I wanted to add a *new* entry called InkWidths, an array of
array of reals, whose lengths matches that of InkList, that specifies
how thick the ink is at each segment.

You might want to ask this in poppler's mailing list. Hopefully, Leonard
Rosenthol (PDF architect for Adobe) will clarify whether is possible or
not.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/