Re: [evince] Retain Windows position and set to Best Fit by default

On Tue, 2013-09-17 at 09:43 +0100, Bruce Catto wrote:
Love your evince software!!

What version do you have.

We run on windows, but the only issue i have is that it will not let
us default to open in a certain windows position (top left, or centre
or ‘last position’)

Huh,  I have no idea how that works on Windows.

 and also will not let us change the default to be Best Fit

Document display preferences can be specified in the PDF document;  are
you sure you are not encountering settings enforced by the document?