[evince] How to clear radio-button on PDF form

Hello,
I have found that wonderful soft Evince and its capacity on filling PDF forms.
I was filling a form and I checked a radio-button by error.
I don't know how to clear it because if I check other option of the same group, it checks both wich should be unallowed.
Is there a way to uncheck (clear) a wrongly checked radio-button onĀ  PDF form? (without the need to clear the whole form, of course)
Thanks for your help and for this great application
Luis