Re: [evince] PDF/A support

Hi,

afaik there is no conformance test that we have passed or something like that. If PDF/A is strictly about forbidding some features in the viewer, then I don't think there is any code in evince to do that. That being said, the largest  problem in security for PDF comes from _javascript_, and evince does not (and will not in the near future unless some-one steps in) implement _javascript_ support. About annotations, there is UI to list all annotations, but currently we don't support all annotation types, so the list might be incomplete for some files.

Greetings

José