[evince] evince bug

I have Evince 3.4.0 installed in Ubuntu 12.04 lts on a x86 single processor computer. Some documents have sections which appear to change the text to the background color. I have checked this using windows 2000 and Adobe reader 9.0 and found the "missing" sections appear correctly in that app. I have also proven this by highlighting the blank areas and copying to a text editor in which the hidden text appears correctly. I have attached one of the files I am having "invisibility" problems with.