[evince] [BUG] workspace change - scrolling bug

Hello!

I'm running Evince on Ubuntu 13.10. I have opened different PDF files at once and placed the Evince windows on different workspaces, so I can easily switch between them.

One of the windows is at the right-upper workspace. Whenever I press CTRL+ALT+DOWN_ARROW to switch to the right-lower workspace, that PDF document is scrolled down (due to the arrow key), even if I press CTRL+ALT before pressing the keyboard arrow.

This is very annoying, since I have to scroll the document up every time I return to its workspace.

Thank you for your attention,
--
Mateus Azis