Re: [evince] help for pdf , evince connot read

Alain, I just tried it here with evince and I get the following info:

evince mercre.pdf
Error: PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table
Error: PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table

I'm using evince 3.4.0 on linux.

Hope this helps.