Re: [evince] any chances to this segfault?

On 07/30/2013 10:26 PM, jose aliste gmail com wrote:
Pablo,

Unfortunately, I fail to reproduce the bug, it seems you are running in
presentation mode? could you please do a screencast, or provide more
information on the bug you filed?

Many thanks for your reply, José.

All I do is compile a ConTeXt presentation (containing 128 slides) and I
page through the presentation, while ConTeXt automatically compiles as
many times as required.

The way not to miss the crash is to press PgUp and PgDonw.

I hope the information is enough now.

Best,

Pablo
--