[evince] Lack of arrows for slow scroll

Dear Sirs,

I'm an evince user and I've been very happy with it.

Unfortunately, in both my pc I see as disappeared the scroll arrows.

They were on the right side, allowing slow scroll up and down.

This happens on the pc having Ubuntu 12.04 (or derivatives, such as Mint) and Mate as file manager.

Evince is great, quick and essential, but without the above mentioned arrows, it become uncomfortable to scroll up and down in case of absence on mouse wheel, such as with a touchpad.

I searched for any setup or suggestion and tricks on web, but without success.

In the attached file there is two snapshot about.

I hope You will kinldy help me and awaiting for any answer on indication from Your side, I remain.

Best Regards,

Stefano Corradini