Re: [evince] libevdocument ev_document_synctex_forward_search not introspectable

Hi Hannes,

the problem is that an EvMapping has a void pointer (meaning that it can hold whatever structure you want) so it cannot be introspected... To make it instrospectable, we need to change EvMapping return for a introspectable struct in a new method and mark the current one as deprecated.